Fun Facts: Benefits of Ginger:
– neutralizes stomach acids and tones the muscles of the digestive tract, and evokes the secretion of juices in the digestive system which all gives relief from stomach issues, like gas, diarrhea and indigestion.
– if you have a flu, sore throat, or a splitting headache, ginger tea will be a your warm and comforting best friend.
– helps prevent nausea and vomiting by inhibiting out vomit reflexes and decreasing nausea causing oxidative products produced in the digestive tract.
– lowers blood cholesterol
– good for circulation by reduces clotting and thinning of blood.
– controls high blood pressure
– ladies! this ones for you: reduces those wretched menstrual cramps and spasms.
– pregnant ladies, it helps with morning sickness!
– reduces heartburn.
– has anti-fungal properties to treat athlete’s foot (wow who knew eh?!)
– fights infection.
– reduces inflammation and even prevents it.
– works as a natural mouth freshener for bad breath!
– stimulates the appetite for those who seem to have lost their appetites (lucky people, i wish mine would go get lost for once)
– controls chronic pains.
– reduces dizziness.
– if your an asthmatic, its a great remedy!
I like to have ginger tea after big meals!